Open Innovation Platform
Open Innovation Platform
From healthcare to 'care for health'
With icareforhealth we build a multi-disciplinary network of innovative companies and professionals. We aim to create demand-driven innovations in the services of our companies. The innovative services are designed, developed, tested and validated together with the end users and other stakeholders through a sustainable business model, coupled with a realistic and supportive legal framework.
The network wants to contribute to defining a future-oriented health model:
- services that better respond to the needs of patients and end users (user centric)
- prevention and early diagnosis of diseases to cure and conscious healthier life.
- a holistic approach to health, including mental health, physical exercise, nutrition and other social perspectives (eg culture, fashion, architecture, technology, …) as pillars in the health and care model.
Director Strategic Collaboration & Innovation at CMAST
We focus on three work areas (‘iCareLabs’) in which the user (patient or healthy citizen) is central:
- Work Care Lab: prevention and coaching regarding. health on the work floor (eg prevention of burn-out)
- Primary Care Lab: integration of care, therapy and prevention guidance in the first line (eg GP 2.0)
- Home Care Lab: health, care and assistance in the living room (eg family health dashboard)
We focus on target groups that are currently not so much in the scope of complementary networks as the care-testing gardens, namely the Generation X and Millennials: so also the generation of you and I, our children and grandchildren.
- Organization of innovation learning journeys, learning and inspiration moments around new applications, technologies and business models around which new services can be developed.
- Facilitating innovation bootcamps, co-creation sessions and hackathons for the elaboration of ideas into practical applications through design thinking, business modeling and lean methodologies.
- Setting up living labs in a real practice setting: eg first line medical practice or group practice, home care and business environment (company doctor and HR).
- Cross-fertilization with other cross-sectoral learning trajectories on nutrition, technology, design, architecture, … to inspire, supplement and collaborate our health-driven innovations to practice
- Structure and supervision of projects and / or business plans for feasibility, funding and partnering within the icareforhealth network.